Michael was born in West Palm Beach , Florida and began his career as a fitness Instructor in 1985. His personal goals and passion for better health & Fitness for himself and his clients has been his inspiration to achieve multiple degrees and certifications and to continue his studies in the field of Health & Wellness.
He and his Venezuelan wife Lorenz of 24 years have a six-year-old son. Michael is Bi-lingual English/Spanish and has lived and trained clients in South & Central America.
Michael’s goals for the future is to strive to lead by example by training and eating correctly, consistently and preparing clients to meet their individual goals while reaching and exceeding their expectations in fitness and well being, using his skills and knowledge to help each individual maximize their abilities so that they can best participate in their chosen competitive sport or in the everyday Sport we call life.
· Certified Personal Trainer NASM (25 yrs experience)
· Certified Optimum Performance Trainer
· Certified Black Belt Martial Arts Instructor
· Martial Arts Instructor of the year (Jin Chung Tae Kwon Do College)
· Certified Tai Chi Instructor
· Asst. Instructor Muay Thai Kick Boxing
· Competitive Amateur surfer/surf instructor
· Currently studying for a degree as a Sports Nutrition Advisor